Tuesday, August 28, 2007
My brand new Layout.!!!

I'm soooo kicked with my new layout..I absolutely love it! Thanks a ton "Lemonade"..Wish I could tell the world who u really are. It's the perfect going away gift I say :) Thank u.. thank u.. thank u..I promise I'll keep blogging..just so you know what I'm upto ;) I'm going to miss you heaps and heaps aswell :( I have no idea how it's going to be without all your mental-ness..I'm so so used to having you around that it's going to be so damn hard for me :( I'm all sad now..Actually got tears in my eyes..I love u babe and always will..no matter which part of the world we go.You will always be one of my bestesttt...Big huggg..



posted at





2 Comments:
Blogger lemonade had this to say:

TT!! u did not have to do this!!

well..atleast this way i'll know whats going on with you..so we'll never lose touch! m gonna miss you like so much! who the hell is going to keep me occupied every sunday and keep me updated on gossip and take me to rock concerts?! :(

love you T!! come back soon!!!! :P

August 29, 2007 at 5:02 AM 

Blogger Varsha had this to say:

Oohh i love that new layout!!
All black n white and ICY all over.
Pop over into my blog and comment.
:)

November 1, 2007 at 9:30 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

">