Friday, July 13, 2007
Letter to G-my friend up there in heaven

Hey there big man!

How's it up there? I miss u so freakin' much monkey boy!! I'm sure the Lord got u theMacBook Pro and ur showing off with ur photoshop skills! Guess what..ur prediction came true..U.K's not happenin anymore..I changed my mind..I'm moving to Bangalore next month..hmmm..I wish I could jus pick up the phone n call u..We miss u G-boy..esp the 3 of us..U wanna know the truth? When u passed away..there was this void deep inside..people said "Time will Heal!" It's been nearly a year and that just doesn't seem to be happening! I was absolutely helpless..even now looking at our Kodai pics and videos make me cry..cycling by the lake..jus the 4 of us..sitting in the cold singing n u strumming the guitar..the sugar cube game..dancing around the bonfire.. sitting up till 4 in the morn craving for hot chocolate..playing soccer n u refusing the other guys from getting in the game since u were kicking my ass.. I jus refuse to believe ur not here anymore.

Going back to college after u passing away was awful..For God's Sake we used to sit next to each other in class..I was completely oblivious of what was happening around me..n u know how me n being spaced so don't go together..all the hyper-ness jus happened to go away..I had my soul sucked out the day the day u left! Even when we came to see u at the mortuary..u jus lay there smiling at us..! :( I love u G..u were an amazing friend..u stood by me,made me laugh when I was low,u got me loving the small things in life..I have nothing but gratitude and love for u! You really are the Golden light on the husks of grain !

The last time we were 2gether u bugged the hell outta me to sing for u.. i jus refused n ran away ..I really wish I had this..this one's for u G..

I love you
I have loved you all along
And I miss you
Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me
and you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore

On my knees, I'll ask
Last chance for one last dance
'Cause with you, I'd withstand
All of hell to hold your hand
I'd give it all


Don't get too excited..It's by Nickelback..I didn't come up with it..wish u were here to play the guitar for me though..Bob's playing all the wrong chords...see u when I see u.. mwah!



posted at





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

">